We help stamping companies make money with Micro Transfer™ Systems.
Size does matter when it comes to your profits. Jacar Systems can guarantee your profits before you buy our system. Our Patented Micro Transfer™ Systems can change problem dies into efficient running profit centers for your company. A transfer system will dramatically reduce material usages and tooling cost. We engineered our systems to have a foot print ¼ of the size of the older industrialized systems. This small foot print is the key to increasing your profits.
A Micro Transfer™ System simplifies the stamping process and saves your company money.
We save money by eliminating problems and give you access to areas not available in progressive dies.
- Wasted material used for progressive carriers and stretch ribbons
- Idle stations that are utilized only for die space
- Unreliable part eject devices like an air blow off
- Excessive use of nitrogen springs to form part
- Problem stations like cut off and forming
- Quality issues like pinch trims on flanges and drawn shapes
- Reduction in material usage – As much as a 45%
- Reduction in die build & tryout cost – An average of 25 %
- Instant R.O.I. – The die build savings can pay for the system
- Increased process flexibility – Form entire outside profile of the part
- Simplified die timing – The timing of one station is not dependent on every other
- True material usage engineering – Establish material usage after tryout is completed
- In-Die assembly – More of the press stroke is available for your special tooling to work